Thursday, September 19, 2013

Custom Mary Kay-Opoly Board Game


I made Star Consultant in Q1 and just redeemed my prize minutes after it was posted. I'm sure this awesome prize will go fast, so special thanks to my Director, for calling me to tell me to hurry up and grab it..


Check it out!

Custom Mary Kay-Opoly Board Game

Are you game for a little Mary Kay-Opoly? Everyone wins! Designed exclusively to commemorate Mary Kay's 50th Anniversary, this tabletop game features a customized board and personalized pieces that are unique, fun and totally Mary Kay! It's a collector's item that's sure to be one of your all-time favorites for many years to come.


 

If your current career doesn't offer awesome rewards and recognitions for all your accomplishments - perhaps you might wanna consider joining Mary Kay.

Recognition and Quick Wins

Although the perks and prizes are certainly fabulous, the Mary Kay opportunity offers something even more coveted: respect and recognition. Through several special events and programs, Independent Beauty Consultants are recognized and appreciated for all of their hard work and their dedication to achieving their goals.
Of course, you don‘t have to wait on others to be rewarded! Don’t forget to celebrate your “quick wins” too. Set your own mini goals to help you along the way and reward yourself when you meet those goals.

Ready to Start?

2 comments:

  1. How cool is this! So cute! I've got to get one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally have to get one of these.

    ReplyDelete